AeroPack consist of low-density polyethylene film layers encapsulated with air pockets in a symmetrical pattern. The amount of air encapsulated and the symmetrical pattern offers excellent cushioning properties. The product comes in fire rated and non-fire rated grades. The product is available in rolls of different length and widths. The size of bubble and thickness of film can be customized according to the customers needs and applications. AeroPack range can be made from two layers up to five layers.
Features and Benefits
- From lightweight to heavy duty packaging material
- Heat sealable
- Excellent cushioning properties
- Easy to use
- Non-toxic, fibre & dust free
- Excellent water resistance
- Protects your products from damage
- Resistance to various chemicals.
- Protective packing of fragile products
- Courier, movers and logistic industries
- Automobile industries
- Retail supermarkets and malls
- Furniture packaging
- Packaging of electronic items (Antistatic)
- Packaging of Pharmaceutical, Dental and Optical equipment’s.
Technical Specifications and Availability