Residential and commercial structures should consider sound reduction technologies during the design and construction stages. They are necessary for every home or business that wishes to maintain a calm, quiet, and tranquil atmosphere. Recycled rubber acoustic floor underlays, when properly selected and installed, are one of the most effective and cost-efficient ways to improve the overall indoor living environment by preventing noise intrusion from neighbors and between floors.
AeroSound® RSF Rubber Silent Floor is developed to reduce impact sound and improve acoustic comfort in flooring systems. The rubber structure delivers high acoustic and mechanical performance and is made of recycled rubber particles.
The AeroSound® RSF is an acoustic floor underlay which helps to avoid structural vibration and noise transmission inside the building. It can also be used to separate building structure parts such as pre-cast steps, elevator shafts from the staircase, and the structural slab from the stairs.
Features & Advantages
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Resistant to bacteria, mold, and fungi growth
- Helps to protect screed from cracking
- Long lifespan
- Environmental friendly
- Gyms, clubs and dancing floors
- Hotels, offices and medical facilities
- Recording studios and movie theaters
- Industrial buildings and machinery foundation
- Automotive industry – wheel arch and chassis
- Residential, commercial, and high-rise buildings
- AeroSound Perimetric Tape
- Duct Tape
- PE Foil
- Adhesive (optional)