The AEROFOAM® Sealings – gaskets offer an unique combination of mechanical, chemical, and thermal properties, which make them an ideal replacement for traditional foams such as EPDM rubber, polyurethane and PVC.
Material: chemically cross linked polyethylene foam
Density: 25 – 30 kg/m³
Thickness: 3 – 50 mm
Width: 50 mm – 300 mm*
Size: according to sketch
Color: grey / black / white
- Automotive industry
- HVAC, plumbing industry
- Oil & Gas industry
- Light weight – up to 84% lighter than PVC foam.
- Dimensionally stable shape – impact resistant
- No fibers, non-toxic, formaldehyde-free, and odorless
- Wide working temperature (-80°C up to 105°C).
- Excellent thermoplastic properties, particularly vacuum and press-forming
- Fire rated: Class 0 and low smoke propagation
- Very good thermal properties
- High life-time expectancy
- Inertness against most chemicals including fuels, oils, brake fluids and cooling liquids
- Good cushioning characteristics
- Ecologically and chemically neutral
- Safe disposal by dumping or incineration in the event of recycling not being possible
- Excellent weathering resistance